Hello everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I made it available for "Anonymous" comments to be made on my blog now. Mom, make a comment so I know I made the change correctly!!
Also, I have some pictures to share with you starting tomorrow...hopefully. Thank you to everyone for the cards, gifts, and although some of you couldn't call Andrew...we told him you were here in spirit (lol)!! He had a great birthday and I'll have to show you those pictures with a couple cute ones with Emmy from our previous trip to Nashville.
Blessings to you all and will write to you soon...
Todd
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Checking it out!
Shelli
I commented before, but must have done something wrong because it didn't post. I am happy that I can now comment on your blog. Mom
Post a Comment