"A small glimpse into a family filled with the Spirit and testosterone!"
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Little Cowboy
His vocabulary is a little limited for now...but man is this boy cute!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet little Owen Boy. I love the pix. Maybe you can keep the outfit for all of your boys'boys to wear someday. That time will be here before you know it. Nana
My name is Todd Miller and I am married to a wonderful wife who is moving from glory to glory in the Lord. I have 4 boys who continue to show me so much about our Father's heart. I have been blessed to minister to young men and women for the last 11 years. God has called us to minster to men to become like Jesus Christ with ever-increasing glory!
1 comment:
Sweet little Owen Boy. I love the pix. Maybe you can keep the outfit for all of your boys'boys to wear someday. That time will be here before you know it. Nana
Post a Comment