"A small glimpse into a family filled with the Spirit and testosterone!"
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Cape San Blas Part II
We had 19 people in our home for a few days before we headed down to Cape San Blas. The boys went crab-hunting at night and they loved doing this as there were plenty of crabs to be caught. They had a good time with their cousins at the beach and as you can see, they had a long table out on the screened in porch that we filled up for every meal. We actually ate every meal at our beach house and soaked up the salt-water and rays. Enjoy the pictures!!
My name is Todd Miller and I am married to a wonderful wife who is moving from glory to glory in the Lord. I have 4 boys who continue to show me so much about our Father's heart. I have been blessed to minister to young men and women for the last 11 years. God has called us to minster to men to become like Jesus Christ with ever-increasing glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment