"A small glimpse into a family filled with the Spirit and testosterone!"
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Birthday Boy
Here are some pics of Andrew on his 5th birthday with presents including: Skates, Brodie Croyle jersey, and Spiderman web blaster from Nana and Papaw ($50 goes a long ways!!) Bama bike and scooter from Mom and Dad...etc. It was a great day and you'll see below where he chose to eat out of all the places in Montgomery.
I can't believe he's FIVE already! Man! Hope he had a great day. Scott was out of town, but I reminded him to call. Glad to see all the new pics. Em is still talking about Chuck E. Cheese with her cousins from Alabama! And, I do check in regularly, I just never have enough time to comment!
My name is Todd Miller and I am married to a wonderful wife who is moving from glory to glory in the Lord. I have 4 boys who continue to show me so much about our Father's heart. I have been blessed to minister to young men and women for the last 11 years. God has called us to minster to men to become like Jesus Christ with ever-increasing glory!
2 comments:
I can't believe he's FIVE already! Man! Hope he had a great day. Scott was out of town, but I reminded him to call. Glad to see all the new pics. Em is still talking about Chuck E. Cheese with her cousins from Alabama! And, I do check in regularly, I just never have enough time to comment!
So sorry we missed the birthday trip to Ryan's. I had coupons I meant to leave with you as we don't frequent Ryan's too often. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment