
Not exactly your Winter Wonderland...is it?! Well, we will take what we can in Alabama. We had gone to a minister's conference at the church of our good friends in Jackson and left there yesterday morning...
Jackson got a foot of snow last night!! I know you got 4 to 5 inches in Springfield and no telling how much you got in the Nashville area...don't really want to know
(ha). We had to take advantage of what we had and the boys enjoyed a little accumulation on the fort in the backyard. I took Owen to the driveway and we put our handprints on the van and let the snowflakes fall on our tongues. FYI...we did all of this by 8am as we have church to go to this morning and it would be melted by the time we got back from church. You never know, we may get to church and find out they cancelled services due to this
"Winter Storm" that hit Montgomery. We feel privileged as they say it does this about once every 3 or 4 years. So, we wait in eager expectation for the next dusting from heaven! Enjoy your snow, wherever you are...and don't take it for granted!! We do love you all and rejoice in your pure blanket of snow...just try and not be jealous of us down here in L.A.
4 comments:
Where were you in L.A.? We are in LA and don't have a hint of snow! People here keep thinking we will, but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure school will be cancelled tomorrow b/c everyone thinks it will snow tomorrow. Enjoy your dust and we'll celebrate with you!
Karie,
L.A. stands for "Lower Alabama" down here. We'll let you know if we ever come your way. Thanks for being happy for us!
Marcie
We only got around an inch of snow here and it is about all gone today. My word verification today is hellyi --is that not weird? Love to all of you, Nana
We got about an inch here and there are still some remnants here and there because it has continued to be FREEZING!!
Thanks for sharing the pics. Love me some Miller boys!
My word was "achip" and now I'm hungry...
Post a Comment