As you can see, they really put an investment into lighting and the steel trusses you see in concerts that lower down from the ceiling. You can't see it here, but the lighting has a lot of different capabilities and they even made all the ceiling lights have dimming capabilities. It really was awesome as one of the biggest differences is they do more worship...YES!! You go take communion at one of the tables on the outside and all of this goes on simultaneously with a service in the auditorium. Our preacher speaks at the beginning of 360 and immediately goes and changes from jeans to slacks and goes to preach in the auditorium. Our second service had gotten full, so they decided to do 360 and reach out in a different way. I just wanted to share as it is pretty exciting to be a part of this in the church of Christ. Blessings to all as I'm doing this right before I leave the office early to see Dad, Mom, and Grandma at our house!
Monday, March 23, 2009
360
I wanted you guys to see the new service we launched yesterday morning. It's called 360 as it's in the round and it does not have anything to do with Anderson Cooper (ha). It's basically the same gospel, just in a new environment in our Life Center...gym. Same living water, just in a different container. It's purposely a casual environment and the speaker and praise team have to dress more casual so anyone can feel comfortable and welcome.
As you can see, they really put an investment into lighting and the steel trusses you see in concerts that lower down from the ceiling. You can't see it here, but the lighting has a lot of different capabilities and they even made all the ceiling lights have dimming capabilities. It really was awesome as one of the biggest differences is they do more worship...YES!! You go take communion at one of the tables on the outside and all of this goes on simultaneously with a service in the auditorium. Our preacher speaks at the beginning of 360 and immediately goes and changes from jeans to slacks and goes to preach in the auditorium. Our second service had gotten full, so they decided to do 360 and reach out in a different way. I just wanted to share as it is pretty exciting to be a part of this in the church of Christ. Blessings to all as I'm doing this right before I leave the office early to see Dad, Mom, and Grandma at our house!

As you can see, they really put an investment into lighting and the steel trusses you see in concerts that lower down from the ceiling. You can't see it here, but the lighting has a lot of different capabilities and they even made all the ceiling lights have dimming capabilities. It really was awesome as one of the biggest differences is they do more worship...YES!! You go take communion at one of the tables on the outside and all of this goes on simultaneously with a service in the auditorium. Our preacher speaks at the beginning of 360 and immediately goes and changes from jeans to slacks and goes to preach in the auditorium. Our second service had gotten full, so they decided to do 360 and reach out in a different way. I just wanted to share as it is pretty exciting to be a part of this in the church of Christ. Blessings to all as I'm doing this right before I leave the office early to see Dad, Mom, and Grandma at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Todd,
We are so thankful that you are in a church that is willing to try new things to reach the lost. We love you. Mom
Praise God! Your church is such a blessing to everyone in your community!
Post a Comment