Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank you for your prayers!!

Just a quick update on Andrew and his right arm. He has been doing great this week in regards to pain and the lack of it. He has slept great each night and his brothers have been sweet to help out and pray for him. I will go in with Andrew in the morning to see the doc as they made incisions on the top and bottom of his cast so they can take it off and do another x-ray. Pray for the arm to be healed as it needs to be!
Todd

3 comments:

Karie said...

Andrew is in our prayers constantly. We pray for healing. Thank God for his lack of pain!!

Anonymous said...

like father like son

u scott

Anonymous said...

Nana is sending up a prayer for you right now, Andrew. I will be anxious to know what color your new cast is. I am glad that you only broke one arm and not two at once like your dad did.