Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wings of Eagles

The morning we found out Prentice had gone to be with the Lord I asked Marcie to start reading to me from John 14 about the peace of heart and mind that only God could give as I was struggling with God with the why. We put Christ Tomlin on in the background as we were headed towards Missouri and were still in Tennessee close to the Mississippi River...this is when God gave us a gift to show us He was still here and that we were to trust in Him, even when we don't have the answers. God has appeared to us through Bald and Golden Eagles many times these last several years and this was no doubt one of those God moments. These are a couple of the shots we got as we came back over the river and they were still there waiting for us and started soaring soon after we started taking pictures. I will put up some Thanksgiving/Miller Christmas photos tomorrow. Merry Christmas!!


1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

Hey Todd! I found your blog through Holly's. Please tell Marcie I said HI. We were so sad to hear about Prentice. I met him once at Prestoncrest. I felt so proud to tell him that I was good friends with his daughter in law's brothers wife. :)
I also saw that Isaac broke his arm? I'll have to keep reading to find out how he did it. Colin (6) broke his femur in early December. ugh.