Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Andrew is 6!!

We wanted to give you guys a few shots of our day so far, as most of you know, we like to celebrate and spread the wealth throughout the day. (The pictures at breakfast with Easton and Isaac are special because they spent their own money on those gifts for Andrew) It's been a fun day so far as we got everything done outside before the storms came and we even found a turtle close to the playground. Andrew's little friend is Reese from the Roger's family. We are about to head out to Red Robin and then church. I always take the day off on their birthday, but I still get to teach tonight as that's more fun than work. Andrew's friend is spending the night and I think I hear the animated Star Wars Clone Wars in the background...may the force be with you.


















3 comments:

Karie said...

Happy Birthday Day dear Andrew...Happy Birthday too you! Wish I could of had a piece of that yummy cake! Way to go Mom! You are such a big boy! Can't wait to see you again. We love you!

Anonymous said...

We hope your day was a blast, Andrew. What did you have to eat at Red Robin? I bet you will look a lot older when we see you in 2 weeks. Nana

Holly said...

Can't believe how fast those Miller boys are growing up. Happy Birthday Andrew! Always love seeing all the pictures. Could those boys be any cuter??? Miss your family and hope we can see each other soon!