Marcie recently found this little batman outfit in the attic and little O thought he was really cool when I came home from work to see him standing there waiting for my reaction. He also really likes Larry Boy right now. He's talking more and more each day.
My little picture at the bottom is a preview of some pictures coming from our Hall of Fame trip to Cooperstown. Be blessed everyone!
3 comments:
What a bunch of snaggle-tooth boys you have and how many times have the boys dressed up and jumped at us in their scary costumes. What memories. Glad Marcie is feeling better. Nothing worse that an ear-ache. You feel so helpless. Here's to better days. Much love.
Papaw
Okay, I absolutely CANNOT show these pictures to Madison. She has yet to lose her first tooth and is starting to believe that she never will. The girl is seven!! I don't mind because it makes her look younger for that much longer.
Love you and LOVED my birthday present. Have already used it once.
Shelli
I am so glad the blog sabbatical was short-lived. I love seeing the pix of the boys and hearing about your life. I went to a good class tonight on prayer -directed by Nick and Jay ----good quiet prayer time. Love, Mom
Post a Comment