Love all the Christmas pictures! I love the one with all the red stockings hanging on the banister the most. It reminds me of the Neely's Christmas-wonderful! What a blessing all those children are to your family. The one of Todd in the undies is priceless-great look! Happy New Year to the Millers! Hope to see you soon, Marcie!
Thanks for posting the pix. I especially enjoyed the ones outdoors. I didn't get many of those- since I didn't venture out. We loved having everyone here with us.
My name is Todd Miller and I am married to a wonderful wife who is moving from glory to glory in the Lord. I have 4 boys who continue to show me so much about our Father's heart. I have been blessed to minister to young men and women for the last 11 years. God has called us to minster to men to become like Jesus Christ with ever-increasing glory!
3 comments:
Love all the Christmas pictures! I love the one with all the red stockings hanging on the banister the most. It reminds me of the Neely's Christmas-wonderful! What a blessing all those children are to your family. The one of Todd in the undies is priceless-great look! Happy New Year to the Millers! Hope to see you soon, Marcie!
Wow!! Looks like a Merry Christmas you did have!!! Loved all the pictures and it's great to see you boys and you!!. Have a great 2010!!
Thanks for posting the pix. I especially enjoyed the ones outdoors. I didn't get many of those- since I didn't venture out. We loved having everyone here with us.
Post a Comment