These are a combination of photos as it's been a while since our last post. We start off with this funny one of Owen on a Sunday afternoon. I thought I had heard him while I was down on the couch and then didn't hear him for a while. Then Andrew spotted him like this at the top of the stairs. I sat on the stairs ready to catch him when he woke up and he was there for an hour.

Marcie found some books that look at Christian Heroes of Faith. I am reading a biography of C.S. Lewis here, and just started on one about George Mueller. Good stuff!! Easton got inspired to write and illustrate a book after hearing about C.S. Lewis writing as a boy. It's called
"Swords of Raxus"...just know you heard it here first!!

The next photos show the boys and their first day of school...so far so good. Andrew was excited to start kindergarten.

Here is Isaac starting 3rd grade.

Hard to believe, but Easton is starting 5th grade.

Last but not least is Owen starting Pre-school 3 mornings a week...he was really excited, mostly about his
"frog" lunch box.

Easton and I were able to go to our first Alabama game thanks to a teen in our youth group. It started out raining as we watched the players walk in 2 hours before the game, but it didn't rain at all during the game. It really was a neat experience.

Here is the man who turned the Tide back on top for Alabama...Nick Saban. You can tell he already had his game face on...although I think he always does (ha)!

Here we are in our upper deck seats, but they were still great seats and Easton loved it!

This is where the beatdown started on North Texas. Number 3 in the nation.

This gives you an idea of the stadium...great atmosphere and beautiful place.

Scott and Heather treated us to Dreamland Barbecue in historic downtown Montgomery when they visited us last weekend.

Look at poor Eli...his parents wouldn't feed him anything.

Here is Uncle Scott reading to the kids during our devotional time together.

We had a great day today celebrating Marcie's 36th Birthday...look at the cake I made! I mean, that Dairy Queen made. It was fun to see the boys enjoy their Mom's birthday today.
Here is a good Word from the Lord for you today and forever...
Philippians 4:6-8 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise...Amen!
2 comments:
Wow! Good times are being had at the Millers! Owen on top of the stairs is priceless, I bet the Alabama game was so much fun, we need to get those books to read to our kids, and Marcie's cake looks amazing! Thanks for sharing Todd. Love you guys!!!
As always, the best way for me to end a day is by looking at my beautiful kids and grandkids. I didn't know these were on here. I am feeling so much better. Thanks for the prayers. Mom
Post a Comment