Saturday, November 8, 2008

Decade of Parenting


Well, there's something about your child hitting double digits that makes you wonder where the last 10 years went. With more ups than downs, we feel extremely blessed! Thank you for the cards, gifts, and phone calls. Enjoy the following pictures...Nana, the white star wars lego ship is what you got Easton. He spent 3 and half hours straight on it and got it done. Everything you see below we did on his day + a trip to a driving range and playground. He also got to see National Treasure 2 after church.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet little Easton. We so enjoy Easton's affectionate ways and his tender heart. Our prayer is that he will always keep his childlike faith in God. He is such a blessing in our lives. I remember the feelings when our first child hit the double digit number. We so miss being closer to your family But....we are eagerly looking forward to Thanksgiving. Mom

The Meador Family said...

Love you, Easton!! I remember being with Marcie when she went into labor. I can't believe it's been 10 years since we all were in Searcy together. Those were good times!

Anonymous said...

love the way you team build
...with the children...
you only have them for a short time so what you feed into now
...will make them into
... tomorrow future...
children are little gifts
.... given by god...
children love to express themselves
....in such a honest manner...

hay love the snakes...
....love the snakes....

Anonymous said...

GOD IS BUILDING HIS KINGDOM
HERE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN "HEAVEN"
THROUGH HIS LITTLE CHILDREN:

SUZIEZ I AM A PROUD
GRANDMOTHR OF
16-BEAUTIFLUL CHILDREN:
I NO HOW GOD HAS BLESS
MY LIFE AND MY DEAR HUSBAND: