Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's your Birthday...Get busy...

We had a great day celebrating Isaac's 8th Birthday as Marcie always does a good job of spreading the "wealth" of gifts throughout the day. I'll give you a little photo tour of some of the things we did. Bass Pro and the driving range won't make it as I didn't take the camera with me...

Yep, Owen still loves the boots baby...aren't they cute at the park?

The bike ramp was a lot of fun...
Isaac picked out the mellow yellow and wanted to drink it like his Dad does...sorry about the manners he's learning nana!

A little Red Robin tasted good to the soul...
Isaac was excited to watch Star Wars for the first time...
A great way to end the night with Marcie's fresh stove popcorn and watching little Annakin Skywalker growing up in Star Wars I!! Isaac got a number of gifts that didn't get represented here but I hope you enjoyed a snapshot of his day. He got to have a friend spend the night Friday as we continued the celebration and watched II & IV...may the force be with you!

No comments: