Monday, July 21, 2008

All is well in Cozumel!!

We are praising God this morning in Cozumel! As you know we had Dolly coming right at us with sustained winds of 50mph and gusts up to 80 mph. We are in sound concrete homes but the biggest problem would have been flooding and loss of power. I must say that in this heat and humidity, the air conditioning we have in the evenings is very refreshing and the streets just don't drain here. So...we prayed a lot yesterday as a group and praised God in worship last night for about 2 hours before we separated for the night. When we came back to the guys place one of the Dad's pulled up the radar to see what the storm was doing...we just laughed as the animation radar showed it had suddenly changed course and was going to miss us to the north. We are just getting some rain and had no winds at all! God is so good.

I just wanted to praise God this morning as I know all of you were covering us in prayer. We start our construction and V.B.S. this morning and have been able to spend some time already with the ninos and ninas...they are soooo cute! Marcie and I are really enjoying our time together as these teens love to praise God and are much more unselfish than I was at their age. We love you all and Mom and Dad...tell Easton, Isaac, Andrew, and Owen that we love them and their prayers are being answered every day as we are getting to be the hands and feet of Jesus to these little orphans. Thank you for watching our little angels at home. Blessings to you all...1 John 4:4, Ephesians 3:20-21!

Todd

No comments: